Just 3 clicks away from online gynaecologist consultation, if you are suffering from women’s problems and looking for a rated gynaecologist.
In times of COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing, proper healthcare is needed. Online consultation might be the future in a big country like ours. Online consultations use video conversations to connect patients and doctors remotely. Any woman can reach a gynaecologist in minutes.
What gynaecological problems can be discussed over the phone or in person?
A woman should seek expert care for gynaecology-related symptoms or issues.
Gynaecologist concerns include-
- Menstruation and menopause-related concerns
- Symptoms of a pregnancy
- Symptoms of Vaginal Dryness and Itching
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Pain during sex
- Painful urination
- Contraception, birth control, sterilization questions
- Medical termination of pregnancy (abortion)
- STIs and STDs
- PCOS and PCOD
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Faecal incontinence
- Endometrial and cervical hyperplasia
- Reproductive tract abnormalities
- Emergency care related to gynaecology
- PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Sexual dysfunction
Online consultations with a gynaecologist are better than self-diagnosis
Many women self-diagnose by checking their symptoms online or through word of mouth. This strategy is hit-or-miss and might backfire in the case of a significant medical problem or symptom. Home remedies can’t replace advice from a gynaecologist with a good diagnosis. Even if you wish to attempt alternative therapies, you must first let a gynaecologist diagnose the condition.
Online gynaecology consultation is convenient, but an appropriate diagnosis is crucial. Looking for the best gynaecologists near me? If so, look no farther than DR. DHARNA GUPTA. Women Care Clinic, a reputable and best-reviewed gynaecologist in Dwarka, offers a reliable solution since it allows online booking, do’s and don’ts, and diet precautions if needed.
Professional gynaecologists attend Women Care Clinic’s online gynaecology consultation and evaluation on a video call and prescribe medicines or further treatments.
Advantages of Online Doctor Consultation
Online medical consultation has helped throughout the COVID-19 outbreak and state-wide lockdown. Online gynaecological consultations are safe and convenient for women.
Consult a doctor for any medical issue. Online gynaecology consultation services enable women to consult a doctor without hassles or extra expenditures. Online doctor visits have several benefits.
- No appointment needed- No more multiple lines to see the best gynaecologist in the city. Now, you only need your phone to consult an expert. Visit Women Care Clinic’s website, enter your information, and choose a gynaecologist.
- Secured Privacy– If you need to discuss complex medical situations or topics with a gynaecologist, online consultation is the best choice since a patient’s privacy is protected.
- No boundaries – From anywhere in the world, you can consult a doctor over the internet. There are no limits to online consultation.
- Virtual consultation- Make a video chat with a gynaecologist to discuss your sexual health concerns. It’s possible to speak with a gynaecologist electronically and feel like you’re interacting with someone you’ve never met before.
Online medical consultations with Women Care Clinic are hassle-free, safe, and secure and come at a true cost with no added fees. You can easily connect to the online gynaecologist consultation by clicking here.