Alcoholic drink causes a feeling of euphoria and allows you to feel relaxed and forget about issues for a small time. But at the same time, you should think about whether it is worth deliberately worsening your own health because of short-term fun.
Myths about the beneficial effects of alcohol
Some men believe that alcohol does not harm men’s health, but on the contrary, a shot of a strong drink has a beneficial effect on sexual intimacy, enhances desire, prolongs orgasm and allows you to satisfy your partner as much as possible. In a small dosage, they really cause a desire to have sex and increase the severity of sensations. But if alcohol-containing products are consumed regularly, it will cause the opposite effect – impotence.
Another erroneous opinion is that the stimulus for a bright erection in the morning is a glass of wine or a glass of cognac drunk at night. In fact, by processing the breakdown products of alcoholic beverages, the liver produces substances that accelerate the entry of testosterone into the bloodstream.
How alcohol affects potency
The main ingredient in most spirits is ethyl alcohol. It adversely affects the general health of men and in particular their sex life. If a person consumes alcohol in large quantities for a long time, then he develops a state of chronic intoxication.
This happens for the following reasons:
- alcohol belongs to high-calorie foods. For example, a bottle of beer contains 225 cal, a glass of vodka contains 115 cal;
- the process of splitting fats, proteins and carbohydrates is disrupted, as a result of which the energy stored in the body is stored “in reserve”;
- the sense of proportion and saturation decreases. A drinking man consumes more food and does not feel satiety.
Excess adipose tissue accumulated in the body releases testosterone-destroying leptin, which leads to impotence and frigidity.
Men who regularly drink alcohol simply do not think about how deplorable the consequences of male power can be. Already at the age of 35-40, a man who regularly consumes strong drinks becomes impotent, and with a weakened body, impotence can overtake even at 30 years old.
Having a stimulating effect, alcohol in a small dosage activates the rush of blood to the pelvic organs. But with frequent use of alcohol, the situation changes. Over time, one glass is no longer enough, and the dose is gradually increased, while the potency only worsens. In such a person, sexual desire is less and less manifested, libido noticeably decreases and desire is suppressed.
Simultaneously with the deterioration of sexual function, ejaculation accelerates, which is already the initial stage of impotence. If you do not get rid of the addiction to drinking, then soon alcohol can completely destroy the sexual functions of a man.
You May Also Like:
The gradual decrease in potency of alcoholism
Alcohol-containing drinks in a small dose act as psychostimulants. They contribute to the release of testosterone by the sex glands. But in the case of intoxication, the concentration of testosterone in the blood begins to decrease, respectively, the erection occurs with a delay, or it is not enough for sexual intercourse.
Alcohol has an extremely negative effect on the potency of men:
- Ethyl alcohol contained in drinks stops the production of the male hormone testosterone. As a result, sexual activity decreases more and more, the functions of spermatogenesis are disrupted, and the quality of sperm deteriorates;
- the detoxification function of the liver is disrupted, as a result of which part of the testosterone is converted into female hormones and feminization processes occur in the male body;
- markedly reduced sensitivity of the penis. Tactile receptors on the head of the penis become immune to stimuli;
- under the influence of alcohol, peripheral vasospasm occurs, which worsens the microcirculation of all organs, including the small pelvis;
- ethanol destroys the seminiferous tubules. They simply atrophy, and the reproductive function stops.
When alcohol is abused, the overall reactivity of the body decreases, and the person becomes nervous, overstrained, and ceases to experience an orgasm. In addition, the risk of developing infectious diseases increases significantly. Most often, the infection affects the respiratory tract and the genitourinary system. The prostate is considered the most susceptible to viral and bacterial lesions, especially in men after the age of 40.
What is the effect of beer on potency?
How is beer combined with potency? Does this foamy drink really help men or is it harmful?
Male potency is directly related to testosterone, the sex hormone. The composition of the foamy drink contains phytoestrogens that prevent the normal production of testosterone, the main male hormone. As a result, female hormones predominate in the male body, which causes a number of changes:
- the hips and buttocks are rounded, the mammary glands increase in size;
- a “beer belly” grows;
- there is a pronounced hysteria of the female type;
- the sexual mood disappears;
- no erection in the morning;
- less attraction to women.
Beer abuse is one of the main causes of male infertility. In addition, lovers of an intoxicating drink also show other unpleasant symptoms:
- libido drops sharply;
- the tissues of the testicles are modified, which reduces the production of sperm;
- erectile dysfunction develops;
- premature ejaculation occurs.
Extremely negative beer affects the body of adolescents. When consuming beer in large quantities, adolescents become addicted very quickly, therefore, even in minimal volumes, young boys are not recommended to drink beer.
Restore potency after giving up alcohol
In order for the potency to always remain high, then a man should give up alcohol or strictly control its use. Alcohol does not improve sexual intimacy, much less solve psychological or physiological problems. He can only move them away for a while.
If due to the abuse of alcohol, a man’s potency has noticeably decreased, then it is possible to increase it. To do this, you should:
completely abandon alcohol and other bad habits, such as smoking, and overeating;
- eat right and balance the daily diet;
- keep a sleep schedule;
- do sport. It is better to choose mobile physical activities: swimming, football, running, cycling;
- avoid stressful conditions;
- learn to control your thoughts and actions;
- have a regular sex life.
In 70% of all cases, potency improves with the right approach to solving the problem. It is possible to restore potency with medication but it depends on the age of the man and the degree of alcohol poisoning. But in no case should you take any of them on your own. Only timely diagnosis and proper treatment can provide a positive you contact here for expert advice.